Artist and Tech Guru
hats & caps
hats & caps? i thought you only offer decals and tees?
Custom Embroidered Baseball Caps
Looking for a great way to get out the word of your website or show off your Twitter handle like "@techattire"?
I've found a local vendor who is willing to work with me to create small batches of emdroidered baseball caps. Right now, I am offering only one style of hat that "streches to fit", is offered in Small/Medium or Large/Extra-Large sizes and are of good quality. They come in a variety of colors and I feel are a very good value.
Contact me if you would like to order customized hats in quantities or 3 or more and we can work out the details.
Each custom embroidered hat can be made with the following options:
- Font: "Rush" (as seen in the sample photo)
- Embroidery colors available: white, black, gold, yellow, light blue, light green, dark green, dark blue, purple, red, brown.
- In the sample photo, "TechAttire.com" is 14-characters wide and about 1" high in white embroidery. 14 characters looks very good. I think I could squeeze in 18-20 characters in one line across the front of the hat. Anything over 20-characters would have to be split into two lines on the hat.
PLEASE NOTE: To keep the price reasonable, the customized baseball caps are created in small batches and we need a bit of extra time. Please allow 2-weeks for us to create and deliver your cap to you.
FitAll Flex Baseball Caps Specs:
- Brand: Decky
- Baseball style ultra flex fitall cap.
- Stretch-to-fit design that ensures comfort.
- S/M, L/XL
- 97% Cotton/ 3% Spandex
how to order
How to order your custom cap:
- Place cap order.
- You will get a confirmation email.
- Reply to that email and let me know what you would like on the hat (website, msg, etc) and in what color embroidery.
- I will confirm the hat order and let you know if I see any issue with creating the hat.
- You receive your cap 2 weeks later. :)
Don't see the hat or design that you are looking for?
I would be willing to create custom hat orders. * I cannot do Licensed logos and/or images * at this time, as I do not want to 'deal' with the Licensing arrangements. Contact me if you want to talk about what I can cookup in the Lab.